Financial Life Management
We view our services as an ongoing life management relationship that focuses on cash flow while helping to make your money work harder and smarter.
Through our services, we are a trusted resource that can provide advice throughout life’s journey. Rather than just focusing on financial data, we take a much broader view of each client’s unique personality, preferences, needs and concerns.
The Financial Life Management Program is built on our 4 pillars of a client-advisor relationship.
- Listening, understanding and educating each client
- Providing ongoing services
- Fiduciary Portfolio Management
- Individual Tax Preparation
Our basic Financial Life Management Program starts with a $100 per month fee. The fee includes the following ongoing services.
- Cash Flow Management
- Risk Tolerance Assessment
- Estate Planning Review
- Net Worth Analysis
- Asset Allocation Analysis
- Asset Map Program
- Debt Payment Strategies
- Insurance Needs Analysis
- 1-2 meetings per year
- Yearly Tax Planning
- Beneficiary Designation Review
The following services are added as needed for an additional $100-200 per month. These services are usually completed within one to two years.
- Social Security Analysis
- Retirement Income Analysis
- Charitable Giving or Gifting
- Medicare Analysis
- Long Term Care Analysis
Our Fiduciary Portfolio Management services are built on the principle of:
- working in a client’s best interest
- simplifying portfolio design
- reducing the drag on the portfolio
To start a pre-retirement analysis, we offer an initial Financial Plan that focuses on client’s needs, wants and wishes, while addressing concerns about running out of money and helping to clarify a retirement date. This customized plan ranges from $750-$1,000.
Finally we offer tax preparation services that can be billed separately or added into the basic Financial Life Management Program.